Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Endyn stepper pulley for 8psi. ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member munk's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to find the best route for going 8psi. I know I can either go with a CRV crank pulley or the Endyn stepper pulley. I guess the big question is what's the best way to acheive this goal and who has experience with both options? Also does anyone have a phone # to reach Endyn to ask about their pulley? BTW this is for the B18B1 non-VTEC engine. Thanks to all that responded to my previous post and thanks in advance to all future responses.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On a GSR, the CRV pulley or the Endyne stepper pulley are good for 9-10psi. Gauge will read higher.

    I don't know on the B18B1 though. Sorry.

    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •